Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby Elin's First Year in Scrapbook

Elin's Blessed One Year

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16 


The Birth of Elin.
Elin visited Daddy's office when she turned
one month old.

Elin's One Month Celebration.
Elin's Second Month. Her first trip to Jakarta to celebrate
Chinese New Year.
Elin's Third Month. Her second trip to Jakarta to celebrate
her beloved Grandpa's 75th birthday.
Wearing Mommy's handmade dresses.
Elin's Fourth Month. Wearing the same costume that her
great-grandma made for Mommy. We had a photo
 session to keep the tradition.
Elin's Sixth Month. Her first trip to Bali.
Elin's Seventh Month. We visited the newly opened
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.
Elin's Eight Month.

Elin's Ninth Month.
Elin's Tenth Month.
Her first trip to Korea.
Elin's Eleventh Month. She's our +1!
"Shall I be a drummer, a pianist, or a singer, Mama?"
Elin's Baptism and her second trip to Bali.
Elin's First Birthday Party.
She is blessed!

This is our hope and prayer:

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." - 3 John 1:4


2 comments:

  1. OMG these are stunning,gorgeous details and colours. it's really nice. Beautiful layout and easy to make. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete